Monday, February 3, 2014

Pregnant sisters

I am now 23 weeks along, which is crazy to think about, and baby boy is moving around A TON! The other night Brett wanted to feel him moving and so he poked my tummy until the baby woke up. Baby boy proceeded to kick me hard for ten minutes, making my belly jump and then went back to sleep. It's such a fun and amazing thing to experience, I can't wait to meet this little guy who is so very active.

It's also a really fun experience to be pregnant with someone you know.  My brother and sister-in-law are expecting also. In fact they are due on Feb. 20th, so really it could be anytime! It's so fun to journey with someone on this path, and since she's a few months ahead, I am constantly aware of what is coming. This is us in January:




No comments: