Thursday, February 27, 2014

Give me a minute to complain...

I am into my third trimester this week. Wow!! And I know it's glorious and amazing and a miracle to get to have a child and I truly believe all of those things but I want to complain for just a minute...if you don't want to hear pregnancy complaints don't read this post. Fair warning.

1) My liver hurts (well I think it's my liver)...like all the time. Is it just being squished? Is it growing too? What's happening there? I try to push it down out of my ribs and stretch to make it feel better but for the most part it feels uncomfortable. I don't like it. 

2) I now have heartburn, I knew it was coming. Everyone says it was coming and now here it is, burning it's way up my chest all the time. Don't eat large meals, don't eat things with lots of spice, eat slowly, don't eat fried stuff or caffeine or acidic foods...I get it, but you can't avoid everything. 

3) This may be TMI but it is my blog, so whatever...I have to pee constantly. CONSTANTLY. I can't sleep for more than two hours at a time. I always have to look for the restroom when I get somewhere. Road trips take forever. Plus it's costing a ton in TP. 

4) My motivation/energy level is super low, like all of the time. It makes me feel useless and guilty. Not much else to say on this topic. Just not how I'm used to functioning. 

5) I can't take hot baths or long or hot showers...which just in general is sad because sometimes you just want to relax but this winter has been COLD, like extra cold. And all I want to do sometimes is warm up but no can do. 

Ok, I'm done...I do love being pregnant and I am excited about what is coming, but being pregnant is not super easy and it is not fun all of the time. Someone needs to tell it like it is. 


No comments: