Monday, February 10, 2014

Baby and the Beatles

This week I have a severe lack of energy - Brett says it's because this is the time when duck baby is growing the most and fattening up (PS. I love that Brett keeps up with pregnancy blogs and info so he knows what's happening and can reassure me when I feel nervous). I do feel like my belly is getting bigger every single day now rather than so slowly, like it was at first.

So, last night we watched the Beatles 50th anniversary special and it was delightful (the Beatles are my favorite) and for the last song, Paul and Ringo sang "Hey Jude," my all-time favorite song.  So I stood by the TV so that baby boy can learn to love the Beatles even now and Brett got some pictures:




PS. So full disclosure: I used my belly to balance some food this afternoon - I'm not proud but there it is.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your blog! For full disclosure, just wait until you can balance both a plate AND a glass!