Monday, September 1, 2014

3 months already!

First, a response to my previous post: just FYI, as distraught as I am about jeans shopping, I want to be clear that I would not trade Judah for the best body in the world. Just thought I should spell that out and now...an update on Judah:



This week he turned three months old! How time flies. He is 14 lbs 6 oz. He doesn't seem that much bigger to me, but he's growing out of outfits almost weekly and I've noticed that when I'm nursing him my arm is getting tired because his head is so heavy (read: big).


He is making all sorts of talking sounds and trying out his voice. He talks and squeals and responds to us. He also giggles and cackles, especially when Brett makes funny noises or tickles him. One of our favorite things is when he smiles so big that he loses his paci, which happens frequently. He thinks we are really funny and he'll grin or laugh and the pacifier just falls out of his mouth.


Last Thursday we had an awesome experience. Judah rolled over (!!) from his back to his front, which really startled him and then he face-planted. Later, while we were doing tummy time, he rolled from his front to his back. He repeated that front to back roll several times during the day including when we were face-timing Grandma and Grandpa (Brett's parents) and then later when we were face-timing Nana and Papa (Shannon's parents)! Our little guy is developing and growing  up so fast!

Time is going  by so quickly, we are trying to enjoy every moment and every stage.  

No comments: