Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Our Big Baby Boy

We are at 32 weeks, coming down to the end! We went to the doctor this morning and baby boy is doing well, he's just the cutest little guy: on the sonogram he was moving around and we saw him yawn. What a miracle! He's still bigger than average but whereas last time we got a measurement he was in the 78th percentile, now he is in the 61st percentile...a little relief for me. They measured him at 4 lb 13 oz.

I have felt his kicks now for awhile but he is now head down and when he moves he mostly rolling around trying to get cozy...and he moves constantly! No need for this momma to do kick counts, our baby boy is a mover and shaker. There are times when we can feel a leg or his little butt sticking out, awesome stuff. 

We wanted to give a special thanks to all of you who made this past weekend so special. We had two showers in Indiana. We feel tremendously blessed by each one of you and are so thankful for your part in our lives. We know baby boy is going to be so loved!

This is a picture of me, my sister Jennie (and Milo), and my sister Jennifer (and Natania and AJ). My heart is full:


No comments: