Monday, April 27, 2009

The Saga of Paul Bunion Begins

Ok, so a few weeks ago my foot started hurting on the outside part of my foot, under the little toe. I didn't really think much of it at the time, but it kept hurting and it was very red. Last week it started getting tender to the touch and I had to be careful what shoes I was wearing. I said that if it didn't get better soon I'd go and see a doctor.




Discussing this with my girlfriends, and thinking perhaps it was a bunion (but not really knowing what that was), they named it Paul (Paul Bunion you see). So when I got home I looked on the world wide web and webmd, to see if I could find anything out. Based on the feel and the look of it, it did appear to be a bunion...well actually it appears to be a bunionette, as a bunion is on the big toe side.



So I started freaking out a little bit, because it seems to be more serious than I thought and I made an appointment with Doc. I was away for the weekend and it has started hurting across the top of my foot and underneath a little. So I'm glad that I am headed to the doctor today.



Check out how much different it looks than the left foot!


I will let you know what happens.

2 comments:

miriamnewell said...

thanks for the arrow....otherwise I might not have spotted it...love you hope it gets resolved.

giant panda said...

i have been sitting here laughing at the picture with the arrow. i am still laughing...

hope your appointment went well today. surgery or no?