Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Saga Continues...

So, I went to Doc today, to check out my foot. He looked at it for almost a minute and pressed it a little and then said, "Huh..." Let me tell you, you do not want to go to a doctor and have them say "huh" to anything on your body. He felt the bones in my toe and foot, he said it was not a bone issue, so I guess it isn't a bunion. He also told me that because of the way my feet were created by God, I would have issues with my feet.

He looked and poked and then said, "I think that there is an infection and I really want to stick a needle in it and see what comes out...but I won't." He looked up at me. "Thanks," I responded. He looked at it a little longer and told me he didn't think he was the one to deal with this. He's a lovely man, he's a friend of the family and because he couldn't do anything he didn't let us pay. God truly uses people to bless others, and I noticed...thank you God.

He referred me to a podiatrist. I'm going tomorrow to see what's really wrong.

No comments: